Flax seed is natural rich source of essential fatty acid, dietary fiber, protein, vitamin B1, manganese and antioxidants. Health benefit of flax seed
1. Healthy hair skin & nails - Flax seed is one of the richest sources of omega-3-fatty acid on this planet. Omega-3-fatty acid is not manufactured in our body hence it should come from diet. Its deficiency may cause dry skin, rough hair, hair fall, brittle nails and poor memory. Eating flax seed daily helps in providing this essential fatty acid.
2. Rich Fiber Content - Flax seeds contain 27% fiber which helps in proper digestion. Fiber acts as natural laxative hence relives constipation naturally.
3. Helps in Weight Loss- Flax seed is rich source of fat, protein and fiber. Hence becomes ideal choice for snacks. Taking flax seed daily controls hunger, and helps in weight loss.
4. Low Glycemic Index -Flax Seeds are known to decrease Insulin resistance and helps in regulating blood sugar level. Flax Seed is ideal snacks for Diabetic patients. It can be taken with green, normal or black tea without sugar.
5. Beneficial for women's health - Research shows that flax seed is especially beneficial for women. Flax seed is known to restore normal hormonal balance. It has also been known to protect post menopausal women from many problem.
6. Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids - The Omega-3 fatty acids in flax seed helps to fend off dry eyes. Disclaimer: This product is not intended to cure or diagnose and disease.